Come explore a new trail ride experience on Navajo Ranch. Enjoy a day out with fellow trail riders while experiencing some new scenery, having a good time and a hot lunch back at the headquarters all on a private ranch.
Navajo Ranch Fall Trail Ride
Experienced riders are invited to bring their horses for a day of exploring Navajo Ranch which is located off Hwy 58 east of Santa Margarita. Here are the details:
- Date: October 15, 2019 is the day
- Time: Arrive by 9:30 am ride out by 10:00 am leave ranch by 4:00 pm
- Where: Navajo Ranch – see driving instructions below
- Price: $45.00 per rider which includes lunch
- Organized by: Susan Lewis Cochrane
- Reservations required
- Open to: first 15 riders who sign up
- Includes a hot lunch at the ranch headquarters
- Camping and Bunkhouse accommodations are available upon request
Driving Directions to Navajo Ranch
Navajo Ranch Address
4906 east Pozo road
About 45 minutes east on Hwy 58
From SLO: Take Hwy 58 from Santa Margarita about 34 miles east
From Atascadero: Take Hwy 41 to La Panza road and left on Hwy 58
From Paso Robles: Creston road to La Panza road and left on Hwy 58
All turn right on east Pozo road 2 1/2 miles, turn at mail box 4906.
Get Going! Explore the wonder and beauty of the SLO County trails from the best place on earth, the back of a horse. To keep this info at your fingertips we have developed a FREE Hot Sheet that will direct you a few trail ride stories. We’ll continue to add trail ride stories to our website. You can stay up-to-date by becoming a SLO Horse News herd member. Get your Riding the SLO County Trails Hot Sheet here >.